CHOOSE LIFE (Habakkuk 2)
God gives Habakkuk three instructions:
“Write the vision and make it plain on tablets, that he may run who reads it.” (2:2)
“For the vision is yet for an appointed time; but at the end it will speak, and it will not lie.
Though it tarries, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.” (2:3)
“Behold the proud, his soul is not upright in him; but the just shall live by his faith.” (2:4)
1. Extortion (2:6-8)
2. Arrogance (2:9-11)
3. Bloodshed (2:12-14)
4. Immorality (2:15-17)
5. Idolatry (2:18-20)
“For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.” (2:14)
1. In what areas are you waiting on the Lord?
2. What truth from God’s Word will you remember this week?
3. In what areas are your choices not lining up with God’s Word?
4. Are you making choices that side with Jesus or Babylon?
5. Pray for ourselves, our community, and our nation to turn to God.