From Fear to Faith (Habakkuk 2:4)
From Fear to Faith, Burden to Blessing, Perplexity to Praise, Confusion to Confidence, and
Worry to Worship.
“The just shall live by faith” is quoted in Romans 1:17, Galatians 3:11, and Hebrews 10:38
1. Faith is making real what cannot be seen or sensed with human faculties. (Hebrews 11:1)
2. Faith is standing on God’s integrity and acting on His promises. (Deuteronomy 7:9; 1 Peter 1:1-4)
3. Genuine faith is tested because of its great value and worth. (1 Peter 1:6-9)
4. We show evidence of our genuine faith by our works. (James 2:18-26)
5. Living by faith is what the Christian life is all about. (Matthew 17:20; Luke 17:5-6; 2 Corinthians 5:7)
Your faith is the vital point from which your whole life as a Christian is developed, and whatever strengthens that strengthens you.
In what places in your life or your thoughts do you need the Lord to help you move from fear to faith?